Sri K Pattabhi Jois said, "Yoga is 99 percent practice, one percent theory." This blog is a resource to explore the one percent theory and to inspire you on the mat.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ashtanga Discussion Room: Ashtanga is Bhakti (Pt 1-3)

Welcome back to my discussion on Ashtanga is Bhakti. I have posted part three below and have also included part one and two if you missed the first two parts. I would also like to mention that I will be teaching a Mysore intensive in Kovalam, India this Feb 2012 for the entire month. Please spread the word. Its going to be a small group of students and an excellent way to go deep into your practice. If you would like more info or to apply you can visit my website or the Yoga in India page on this blog.

Hari Om!
David

Part One


Part Two


Part Three

No comments:

Post a Comment

David welcomes comments on his posts, however, due to time constraints he is not able to respond to every comment.